Propitas were instructed on behalf of Northwood Investors International Limited to manage the implementation of multiple Cat A offices totalling 38,000 sq. ft in the former IBM office building, located within the wider Lakeside development.
We worked with the client to establish an initial brief which included the provision of one office (by way of full height partitions) prior to the main works in order for a tenant to commence their fit-out concurrently to our works.
We then worked with the contractor to provide a further two offices containing raised access floor tiles with exposed services to the soffit, including a full self-contained air conditioning system as well as the provision of a new WC block to include Male and Female WCs.
Appointed as Project Manager, Contract Administrator and Cost Consultant, we developed the brief and managed the works from inception through to completion.
HOW PROPITAS ADDED VALUE
We were able to complete one suite and provide the client with sectional completion in advance of the preliminary programme in order to accommodate the commencement of a tenant’s fit-out.
Working closely with the project team during the fit-out process, including weekly inspections and meetings, the design was developed to improve the general layout and flow of the building. This included constructing a new main corridor between the units and a hub WC block adjacent to the new suites.
• Project Manager, Contract Administrator and Cost Consultant of Cat A fit-out.
• Agreed design of works and included a Hub WC and Corridor.
• Design team appointed including services consultants and validation contractors.
• Works completed on budget and within the timescales, one office completed in advance of this at client’s request.
• Project completed to a high standard, notably the new main WC block with high specification finishes.